Senior Software Engineer
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, and a supervisory experience for at least a year.
- Solid experience in software development technologies such as OOP in PHP, Laravel, Docker, Amazon Web Service, API Development, Scrum master
- Knowledgeable Web Securities, Database Securities.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum Framework.
- Experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design.
- Experience in SQL Profiling and Table Optimization.
- Experience in creating High Level Design in System Architecture.
- Working Experience in source code management like Git
- Experience in mobile applications is an advantage but not required.
- Good communication skills
- Good internet connection (WFH setup)
- Delegates tasks effectively; ensures tasks are completed as specified without micromanaging
- Focuses on growth of all members in his team
- Plans the technology to be used in projects
- Consistently able to reduce the complexity of projects, services, and processes in order to get more done with less work
- Identifies bottleneck, performance issue, and hardware software limitation
- Creates Performance Test Plan
- Follows coding standard
- Gives technical advice, code reviewing
- Communicates across other departments (QA, Front-end, Infra) for completing deliverables
- Flexible Work Arrangement (WFH, onsite or hybrid).
- Work equipment will be provided.
- Free dormitory for those who want to work onsite.
- HMO and Mental Health Leave upon regularization.
- Performance based salary increase twice a year.
- Internet allowance.
- Opportunity to earn project incentives.
- Endless learning opportunities.
- Fun work environment.