Junior Software Engineer
- Open to fresh graduates.
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge in PHP frameworks, experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in source code management like Git is an advantage but not required.
- Experience in mobile applications is an advantage but not required.
- Good communication skills.
- Good internet connection (WFH setup).
- Applies broad knowledge of Computer Science concepts
- Focuses on growing as an engineer
- Tries out and learns existing tools, resources, and processes
- Exhibits the company’s core values and focuses on understanding and living these values
- Creates single responsibility function
- Initiates continuous learning
- Flexible Work Arrangement (WFH, onsite or hybrid).
- Work equipment will be provided.
- Free dormitory for those who want to work onsite.
- HMO and Mental Health Leave upon regularization.
- Performance based salary increase twice a year.
- Internet allowance.
- Opportunity to earn project incentives.
- Endless learning opportunities.
- Fun work environment.